At a Glance
Last Updated on March 17, 2022 Reading the Lisa Scottoline Rosato & Associates series in order is pure joy. I have been reading it right from the start when I first got from a used bookstore Everywhere That Mary Went in the early 90s. I was at the time on a legal mystery/thriller kick, reading tons of Stuart Woods, Michael Connelly, and John Grisham books, so Lisa Scottoline fits right in with my favorite authors.
Here are the Lisa Scottoline books in order for her Rosato & Associates & DiNunzio series, as well as her standalone works.
New Lisa Scottoline Books
Rosato & Associates Series
- Everywhere That Mary Went (Rosato & Associates #1), 1993
- Legal Tender (Rosato & Associates #2), 1996
- Rough Justice (Rosato & Associates #3), 1997
- Mistaken Identity (Rosato & Associates #4), 1998
- Moment of Truth (Rosato & Associates #5), 2000
- The Vendetta Defense (Rosato & Associates #6), 2001
- Courting Trouble (Rosato & Associates #7), 2003
- Dead Ringer (Rosato & Associates #8), 2003
- Killer Smile (Rosato & Associates #9), 2004
- Lady Killer (Rosato & Associates #10), 2008
- Think Twice (Rosato & Associates #11), 2010
Rosato & DiNunzio Series
- Accused (Rosato & DiNunzio #1), 2013
- Betrayed (Rosato & DiNunzio #2), 2014
- Corrupted (Rosato & DiNunzio #3), 2015
- Damaged (Rosato & DiNunzio #4), 2016
- Exposed (Rosato & DiNunzio #5), 2017
- Feared (Rosato & DiNunzio #6), 2018
Standalone Novels By Lisa Scottoline
- Final Appeal, 1994
- Running From the Law, 1996
- Devil’s Corner, 2005
- Dirty Blonde, 2006
- Daddy’s Girl, 2007
- Look Again, 2010
- Save Me, 2011
- Come Home, 2012
- Don’t Go, 2013
- Keep Quiet, 2014
- Every Fifteen Minutes, 2015
- Most Wanted, 2016
- One Perfect Lie, 2018
- After Anna, 2018
- Someone Knows, 2019
- Eternal, 2021
- What Happened to the Bennetts
Lisa Scottoline Biography
Lisa Scottoline was born in 1955 in Philadelphia. She attended the University of Pennsylvania where she got her undergraduate and graduate degree in law.
After leaving the university she got a job as a litigator with a law firm in Philadelphia, where she worked right until her daughter was born, after which she switched careers and became a stay at home mom who decided to start writing books in order to earn money as a way of working from home.
As a single mom, it was not an easy feat, but she did the job brilliantly. Her daughter, Francesca Serritella is also a bestselling author and columnist, just like her proud mom.
The first Lisa Scottoline standalone novel, Final Appeal, won the Edgar award in 1994 for Best Paperback Original Mystery. Some other awards Lisa got for her novels include the Mystery Writer’s of America most prestigious honor, the Fun, Fearless, Fiction Award by Cosmopolitan Magazine, and she was named a PW Innovator by Publisher’s Weekly.
In addition to writing books, Lisa Scottoline is also an accomplished public speaker, she loves her many dogs (she has had various dogs over the years), loves golf, gardening and she also has a chicken coop that she takes care of on her farm.
Her latest novel is called What Happened to the Bennetts, a standalone crime thriller novel, available from March 2021.